Water Tank Installation / Plumbing Remedial Works
It is imperative that the construction and installation of any water tank is conducive to minimising the risk of bacterial contamination and proliferation. A whole host of specifications must be adhered to in order to keep in compliance with ACoP L8 HSE recommendations. These include:
- The materials used in the manufacture of the tank and its fittings
- The size of the tank – Is it fit for its purpose?
- Adequate insulation to regulate the temperature of the stored water
- The provision of a tight fitting lid to prevent foreign bodies and sunlight from entering the tank
- The opposition of inlet(s) and outlet(s) to promote crossflow, thus preventing stagnation
- The provision of a rodent/vermin screen to prevent foreign bodies/animals entering the tank via the overflow
Expert Water Services can supply, install, modify and optimise water tanks and their associated water systems to maximise their efficiency and keep the water clean, ensuring the safety of you and your staff and/or clients. All our work is documented and filed, giving you peace of mind that you are in the safest of hands and fully compliant with current legislation.
We can carry out this work at a time to suit you and your staff/clients, as we realise the importance of causing minimal disruption to your working patterns.
For a free no obligation consultation and informal chat please contact Expert Water Services today.